Shrimp, red pepper, green pepper, celery and onion in mushroom soup, served over chow mein noodles.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pound fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cups chow mein noodles
In a large saucepan, combine celery, onions, red pepper, and shrimp. Cook over medium heat until shrimp are pink.
Mix in canned vegetables and mushroom soup, soy sauce, and green pepper.
Heat thoroughly. Serve over chow mein noodles.