Crackers, bread sticks and vegetables all become fabulous when dipped in this cream cheese base shrimp spread.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 (12 ounce) jar cocktail sauce
In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, lemon juice and hot sauce until well blended and fluffy. Mix in the shrimp and green onions. Form into a mound on a medium serving platter. Cover and chill in the refrigerator 1 hour, or until firm. Top with cocktail sauce before serving.