This is a spicy and creamy dip - good for vegetables.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash red food coloring
- 1 (6 ounce) can small shrimp, drained
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, chile sauce, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, red food coloring, and shrimp in a small bowl. Mix well. Serve immediately, or refrigerate. Do not make more than 24 hours in advance.