These darling crepe purses are filled with a flavorful shrimp salad to make an outstanding and original appetizer.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 pound cooked and deveined shrimp, minced
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup white onion, minced
- 1/2 cup celery chunks
- 2 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (4.5 ounce) package pre-made crepes
- Chives (optional)
- Paprika to taste
Mix all ingredients together, except crepes and paprika.
Fold crepes in half and place spoonful of shrimp mixture in middle. Bring up all edges to form a ''purse'' and secure with a toothpick.
Optional: tie a chive around purse.
Sprinkle with paprika to taste and serve immediately.
Goes well with the BACARDI® Mixers Fuzzy Navel.