Shrimp and dill weed are added to a combination of beef, chicken and shrimp consommes in this soup which is low in fat and calories. Serve garnished with chopped scallions.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans shrimp consomme
- 2 1/2 cups frozen shrimp, thawed
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill weed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine chicken broth, beef broth and shrimp consomme. Bring to a simmer, then strain.
Return broth to pot and add shrimp and dill. Heat through and adjust seasonings. Garnish with chopped green onion.