This is a wonderful hot shrimp spread for crackers. It's quick and easy, and it goes quickly whenever it's served.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 dash vinegar-based hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, shrimp, mayonnaise, onion, horseradish, dill, and hot pepper sauce. Pour mixture into an 8x8 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning and paprika.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 25 minutes; or until the mixture is bubbly.