Shrimp and capers are tossed into a creamy salad along with olives, green onions, and celery. Serve over salad greens.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 pounds frozen cooked shrimp without tails, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup oil and vinegar salad dressing
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 1 dash lemon juice
In a large bowl, toss the shrimp, green onions, celery, capers, black olives, oil and vinegar dressing, mayonnaise, celery seed, and lemon juice. Chill at least 1 hour in the refrigerator before serving.