It may be goopy, but it hits the spot: chicken with Cheddar in a creamy sauce.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked and shredded
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, soup, cheese, milk, salt, pepper and butter. Mix together and pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and casserole is hot in the center.