Condensed potato, shrimp and oyster soups are heated with cream, thyme and white pepper for an easy seafood soup.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 cup cooked shrimp
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed oyster stew
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine potato soup, shrimp soup, shrimp, oyster stew, half-and-half, milk, thyme and pepper. Heat slowly, stirring occasionally, until hot, 20 minutes.