Spinach, sour cream, and Italian dressing help keep this crowd pleasing meat loaf moist and delicious.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, eggs, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, dry onion soup mix, Parmesan cheese, salad dressing, bread crumbs, and spinach. Transfer to a 5x9 inch pan, and cover with aluminum foil.
Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove foil, and continue baking 15 minutes, to a minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.