Instant vanilla pudding, condensed milk, lemon juice and amaretto are the distinctive ingredients in this banana pudding.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup amaretto liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (8 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 5 bananas, sliced
- 8 ounces vanilla wafer cookies
In a large bowl, stir together pudding mix, milk and condensed milk until blended. Stir in lemon juice, amaretto and vanilla until well combined. Fold in whipped topping.
In a large glass serving bowl, layer pudding mixture, bananas and cookies. Chill until serving.