This pie is soooo rich, but you'll beg for more!!!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and peanut butter until well combined. Stir in honey and vanilla. Finally, fold in whipped topping and peanut butter chips.
Spoon whole mixture into pie crust, then allow to chill overnight.