A delicious beef stroganoff recipe for the slow cooker. This one uses round steak and golden mushroom soup mixed with egg noodles and sour cream. Very simple to assemble and the slow cooker does the work for you.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds round steak, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 3 cubes beef bouillon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Roll the beef in flour and saute in the hot oil until well browned, about 5 minutes.
Transfer the meat to the slow cooker and top with the soup, water and bouillon.
Cook on high setting for 8 hours. Stir in the sour cream during the last 30 minutes.
Cook the egg noodles according to package directions. Serve the meat over the noodles.