Cans of carrots, corn, green beans, potatoes and tomatoes are combined in a slow cooker with stew meat and onion soup mix in this recipe for a one dish meal. Allow 6 hours cooking time.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can carrots with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced potatoes with juice
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package beef with onion soup mix
- salt and pepper to taste
Set slow cooker to low setting. Add the meat, corn, green beans, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, soup mix, and salt and pepper to taste to the slow cooker and stir together. Cook on low for at least 6 hours. Add water if necessary.