This entree can be prepared in seconds. Put all the ingredients together, and in hours you will have a delicious, moist, and tasty roast! Enjoy with salad and some fresh baked rolls, and you have a dinner that everyone will love, including my husband and
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork roast
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups chopped dried cranberries
Rub the pork roast on all sides with salt and pepper, and place in a slow cooker. Pour in the pineapple chunks and juice, and sprinkle in the cranberries.
Cover, and cook 7 hours on Low.