This slow cooker recipe makes a generous batch of tasty tomato sauce flavored with garlic, onion, rosemary, oregano, thyme, parsley, bay leaf, and as much red pepper as you need to keep things lively.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 5 (29 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 3 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
In a large slow cooker combine tomato sauce, tomato paste, garlic, onion, rosemary, oregano, thyme, parsley, bay leaf and red pepper. Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours, stir frequently.