Throw this together before work in your slow cooker, and come home to the smells of Thanksgiving! This could not be any easier. Just whip up a few side dishes and you're set!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 (5 1/2 pound) bone-in turkey breast, skin removed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can turkey gravy
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
Place bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain and crumble.
Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray. Place turkey in the slow cooker. Season with garlic pepper. In a bowl, mix the bacon, gravy, flour, Worcestershire sauce, and sage. Pour over turkey in the slow cooker.
Cover slow cooker, and cook turkey 8 hours on Low.