Venison roast slow cooked with onion, creamy mushroom soup, a dab of this and a spice of that. Simple, tasty way to enjoy that game meat.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 3 pounds boneless venison roast
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
Put cleaned meat in slow cooker and cover with onion. Sprinkle with soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt and pepper.
In a small bowl combine the soup mix and the soup; mix together and pour mixture over venison. Cook on Low setting for 6 hours.