This favorite version of smoked bluefish pate tastes just like the kind served in restaurants. It's delicious!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 pound skinless, boneless smoked bluefish
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons cognac
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Puree the bluefish, cream cheese, butter and cognac in a food processor. Mix in the onion, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Blend well using the pulse setting. Transfer the mixture to a medium serving bowl, and chill until serving.