This healthful seafood-pasta combination will win raves for going easy on your valuable time.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and cubed
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 ounces smoked salmon, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup capers
- Garnish: fresh dill sprigs
WHISK together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss with cooked pasta and next 5 ingredients.
COVER and chill. Garnish, if desired.
Reprinted with permission of Southern Living® magazine. All rights reserved.