You'll love these creamy smoked salmon treats.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 6 pita bread
- 10 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Stir together cream cheese, sour cream and green onions. Spread mixture evenly on top of whole pita rounds. Place rounds on lightly greased baking sheets and bake in preheated oven for 7 to 8 minutes.
Transfer warm pitas to a serving platter, sprinkle with salmon and garnish with diced tomatoes and capers.