The perfect way to stretch pricey smoked salmon: Here, it's crumbled in cream cheese with fresh herbs and seasonings.
INGREDIENTS (for 9 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill weed
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until it is no longer in a hard form. Add salmon, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, dill and onion; mix well. Serve.