This delicately flavored salmon dip makes a beautiful presentation for any holiday party when piped in or on multicolored vegetable pieces.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package whipped cream cheese
- 3 ounces sliced smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Minced Onion
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- cherry tomatoes, hollowed out
- red and green bell pepper pieces
- cucumber slices
- celery pieces
In a bowl, stir together all ingredients except vegetables.
Spoon or pipe with pastry tube a small amount of cheese mixture in/on each piece of vegetable.
Place on serving plate; cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
Tip: One container (8 ounces) salmon-flavored cream cheese may be used in place of smoked salmon and whipped cream cheese.