People never guess this dip recipe is made with tuna. The liquid smoke gives it a unique flavor! Serve it with crackers.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 3/4 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
In a medium bowl, mix the Italian-style salad dressing, sour cream, seasoning salt, onion, liquid smoke and tuna. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour before serving.