These flavorful, fresh-tasting wraps make a delicious quick lunch or light dinner!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (7 ounce) container BUITONI® Pesto with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 (10 inch) burrito-size flour tortillas, warmed
- 4 slices smoked turkey breast
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion or alfalfa sprouts
COMBINE cream cheese and two tablespoons of pesto in small bowl; stir well. Spread evenly over each tortilla. Place turkey slices, lettuce, tomato and red onion or alfalfa sprouts over bottom third of tortillas, making sure ingredients don 't touch edges.
FOLD the bottom edge of tortilla toward the center and gently roll until tortilla is completely wrapped around the filling. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Cut in half.
Please look in your Grocer's Refrigerated Section for Buitoni's Pasta and Sauces