It's creamy because of the cream cheese and creamy peanut butter. It's smooth because of the confectioners' sugar and whipped topping. All this creamy and smooth rests in a chocolate cookie crumb crust.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar. Then stir whipped topping into peanut butter mixture. Whisk until smooth and no lumps remain.
Pour filling into pie crust and refrigerate for about 3 hours until pie is firm.