Pork and shrimp are stir-fried in a spicy sauce then served over spaghetti noodles. This makes quick work for a weeknight dinner.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 3/4 pound uncooked spaghetti
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions and tops
- 1/2 pound cooked baby shrimp, rinsed and drained
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt; drain and keep warm.
Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch and 1 cup water.
Stir-fry pork with ginger, garlic and red pepper in hot wok or large skillet over medium heat, until pork is cooked.
Add green onions; stir-fry 1 minute. Add soy sauce mixture; cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens slightly. Stir in shrimp and heat through.
Pour over noodles and toss to combine.