Although the ingredients sound like they might be a little strange together, I've received nothing but rave reviews for this quick tropical cocktail I concocted.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/4 fluid ounces coconut rum
- 3/4 fluid ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 1/2 fluid ounce hazelnut liqueur
- 1 fluid ounce pina colada mix
- 2 fluid ounces pineapple juice
Fill a large tropical or Collins glass with ice cubes. In a shaker, combine the coconut rum, butterscotch schnapps, hazelnut liqueur, pina colada mix and pineapple juice. Shake vigorously, and pour over ice in the glass.