Strawberry flavored angel food cake, drizzled with a delightful strawberry glaze.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups strawberry flavored carbonated beverage
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 4 tablespoons strawberry flavored carbonated beverage
- 4 drops red food coloring
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, except substitute 1 1/4 cups soda pop and honey for the water. Bake as directed. Remove from oven and set upside-down until cooled.
Meanwhile to prepare glaze, combine melted margarine, powdered sugar, remaining soda pop, and food coloring in a mixing bowl. Mix until smooth and drizzling consistency. Spread top of cooled cake.