Smooth and creamy, with cream cheese, creamed soups, sour cream ...oh--and some chicken, too.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked and cubed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup crushed buttery round crackers
In a large saucepan over medium low heat combine the chicken, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, sour cream and 2/3 of the cracker crumbs. Mix well and cook until all blended together and cream cheese has melted.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Transfer casserole mixture into a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish and top with remaining cracker crumbs.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 15 minutes or until crackers turn golden brown. Spoon into bowls and enjoy!