A hint of curry sets this creamy chicken and stuffing dish apart from the crowd.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) package unseasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Line bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with chicken breasts. Spoon prepared stuffing mix over chicken. Mix the cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, sour cream, curry powder, and lemon juice. Pour mixture over top of stuffing.
Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for approximately 1 hour, until chicken juices run clear.