Tomato, avocado and cucumber make this South Beach Diet Phase 1 favorite a refreshing classic.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (6 ounce) can water-packed tuna
- 1/3 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup chopped avocado
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped radishes
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
To make the salad: Layer the tuna, cucumber, tomato, avocado, celery, radishes, and lettuce in a decorative glass bowl.
To make the dressing: Mix the olive oil, limejuice, garlic, and pepper. Drizzle over the salad.