Use turkey leftovers to make this casserole baked with sour cream, green chilies, corn tortillas, cheddar cheese and canned cream of mushroom and chicken soups.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 10 ounces cooked turkey, diced
- 16 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut into strips
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken soup, mushroom soup, chilies and sour cream.
Line the bottom of a 8x12 inch baking pan with corn tortillas. Follow with a layer of turkey. Pour soup mixture over turkey, sprinkle with 1/2 of the cheese. Repeat layers and top with cheddar cheese. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes.