Ice cream, hot fudge and nuts are layered in a graham cracker crust.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- 6 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup hot fudge topping
- 1/4 cup chocolate shell topping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C.) In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts, sugar and melted butter until well blended . Press mixture into a 9 inch pie plate. Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Allow to cool completely.
Combine chopped cashews and 1/4 cup coarsely chopped peanuts; set aside. In a large bowl, mix ice cream with peanut butter; set aside.
Spread half of hot fudge topping in bottom of crust. sprinkle with 1/3 of nut mixture. Spread half of ice cream in an even layer. Repeat layers. Drizzle with shell topping and sprinkle with remaining nuts. Freeze for at least 5 hours before serving.