This is an awesome French dressing! It's great with soft greens like spinach. This salad dressing will keep for weeks but it never lasts that long in my house.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
In a medium bowl, stir together the paprika, sugar, salt, mustard powder, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, onion, tomato soup, cider vinegar and vegetable oil. Beat with an electric mixer. Do not use a blender. Pour into a jar. Skewer the garlic clove on a toothpick, and place into the jar. Refrigerate until needed.