This vegetarian pasta bake is quick and easy to prepare - perfect for families on the run!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 4 cups bow tie pasta
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can cut, peeled tomatoes
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Cook pasta as package directs. Drain and set aside. Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix remaining ingredients except 1/4 cup of cheese and tortilla chips. Add pasta to bowl. Mix to blend thoroughly.
Transfer to 2-quart shallow baking dish; level top. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake in center of oven about 20 minutes until bubbly. Sprinkle top with tortilla chips. Bake 5 to 10 minutes longer, until lightly browned.