Try this exciting combination of marinated steak strips served over a crisp bed of salad greens and pepper strips.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/4 teaspoons McCormick® Lemon & Pepper Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 6 cups assorted salad greens
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into long strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into long strips
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Guacamole dip, homemade or ready-make, to serve
- Tortilla chips, to serve
Place marinade ingredients except steak in self-closing plastic bag or shallow glass or stainless steel dish. Mix to combine. Add steak slices and turn to coat meat evenly. Let stand 15 minutes.
Arrange salad greens on large serving plate and set aside.
Heat steak and marinade in large skillet over high heat. Cook quickly, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes. Spoon meat over salad greens.
Top salad with bell pepper strips and sprinkle with green onions. Serve with guacamole and tortilla chips.