Browned ground beef is combined with whole-kernel corn, tomatoes, kidney beans, and seasoned with garlic. It is served with macaroni, topped with grated cheddar and sour cream.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) package macaroni
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown hamburger. Drain fat, add tomatoes, corn, and beans and heat through. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Cook elbow macaroni in a large pot of boiling water until tender. Remove from heat and drain.
Top macaroni with meat mixture, grated cheddar, and a dollop of sour cream.