Grilled turkey tenderloin is served on beds of lettuce and drizzled with a special Southwestern-style dressing of creamy sour cream, fresh cilantro and zesty salsa.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1/4 cup fresh salsa
- 2 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 pound skinless, boneless turkey breast tenderloins - butterflied
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 large head romaine lettuce
Preheat grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
In a small bowl, combine salsa, sour cream and cilantro. Mix together, cover bowl and refrigerate.
Sprinkle taco seasoning over turkey. Place turkey on grill rack and grill over hot coals for 5 minutes. Turn, place lettuce on grill and cook turkey and lettuce together for 4 to 5 minutes, or until turkey is no longer pink in the center and lettuce is slightly wilted.
To Serve: Place 1 lettuce quarter on each of 4 oblong plates. Slice tenderloins into thin strips and place over lettuce. Drizzle with chilled dressing, and serve.