The benefits of soy milk with only 3 grams of fat per serving. Bananas add texture and frozen unsweetened strawberries a refreshing coldness to this blender drink. Enjoy it for breakfast on the run or with a light lunch.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 3 cups plain or vanilla soy milk
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen
- 1 cup frozen strawberries or raspberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- 1/3 cup Equal® Spoonful*
Peel and cut banana into large chunks. Place in plastic freezer bag, seal, and freeze at least 5 to 6 hours or overnight.
Place all ingredients in blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
* May substitute 8 packets Equal® sweetener