Celebrate summer with fresh cucumbers, tomatoes and red onions tossed with spaghetti and drenched with an Italian-style dressing enriched with Parmesan, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, paprika, garlic powder seasoned salt and cayenne.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 pound spaghetti, broken into pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain well. Transfer to large bowl.
In medium bowl, whisk together salad dressing, cheese, seeds, salt, paprika, garlic powder and peppers until well blended. Stir in cucumber and onion. Pour mixture over spaghetti and toss lightly to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.