There is far more than just spaghetti in this spicy veggie salad. There 's broccoli, cauliflower, cucumbers, lots of black olives, and two different dressings.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 head fresh broccoli, chopped small
- 1 head cauliflower, finely chopped
- 2 large cucumbers, finely chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) cans black olives, drained and halved
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle zesty Italian dressing
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon salad seasoning mix
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti until al-dente, rinse and cool. Add the pasta to a large bowl and mix with the chopped broccoli, cauliflower and cucumbers.
Add the ranch salad dressing mix and zesty Italian dressing to the spaghetti and vegetables and sprinkle with the Schilling Salad Seasoning ™ . Mix well and add more seasoning to taste. Before serving add the black olives. For added color halved cherry tomatoes may be added.