Toss a cool summer salad with lots of chopped tomatoes, bell peppers, onion, cucumber, Cheddar cheese and Italian seasoning. Mix in cooked pasta, then blanket with Italian-style salad dressing. Chill thoroughly before serving.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water until al dente. Rinse in cool water, drain.
In a large bowl place chopped tomatoes, green bell pepper, onion and cucumber. Add Cheddar cheese, and salad seasoning.
Add cooled pasta to large bowl with vegetables and pour salad dressing over top. Toss well to coat. Chill for several hours before serving.