A seasoned up pasta salad using spaghetti noodles.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons salad seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and run water over to cool.
Combine in a large bowl, tomato, bell pepper, onion, salad seasoning, sesame seeds and Italian dressing. Chill and serve.