A can of Spam, spaghetti noodles, green onions and garlic all sauteed with soy sauce and sesame oil.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (12 ounce) container fully cooked luncheon meat (e.g. Spam), cubed
- 1/2 green onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Meanwhile, heat vegetable oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add luncheon meat, green onion and garlic and saute until light brown. Stir in cooked spaghetti , then stir in soy sauce, water, sesame oil and pepper. Mix all together, heat through and serve.