- Crushed cereal add crispness to this buttery drop cookie studded with mini chocolate chips. And the best part is that the cookies are sweetened with EQUAL® for a 25% reduction in calories. It's hard to eat just one!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1/2 cup stick butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup Equal® Spoonful*
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups high protein crisp rice and wheat cereal, crushed, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Beat butter and Equal® on medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until well combined.
Stir in combined 1 cup crushed cereal, flour, baking powder and salt until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Shape dough into balls using rounded measuring teaspoons. Roll in remaining 1/2 cup crushed cereal. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on wire rack.
* May substitute 24 packets Equal® sweetener