Grilled pork chops are seasoned quickly and perfectly with Grill Mates® Pork Rub. The pork chops are served with colorful, summery salsa made from peaches and raspberries with just a hint of cinnamon.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint (optional)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 2 cups fresh peaches or nectarines, peeled, cut in small cubes
- 6 boneless pork chops, about 1-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Pork Rub
- 1 cup raspberries
Mix orange juice, mint, vinegar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add peaches; toss to coat well. Set aside.
Rub dry pork rub evenly on both sides of each pork chop.
Grill over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Gently toss raspberries with peach mixture. Serve with pork chops.