A mixture of ground chicken with stuffing mix, cheese, egg, onion and seasonings baked into a tangy tasty loaf.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2/3 cup herb stuffing mix, crushed into fine crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch garlic pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons barbeque sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a large bowl combine the chicken, stuffing mix crumbs, cheese, egg, onion, salt, pepper and garlic pepper seasoning. Mix together, then stir in ketchup and barbeque sauce. Mix well and pour mixture into a bread loaf pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes. Turn oven off and let sit in hot oven for an additional 15 minutes.