A spiced cranberry glaze is spooned over roasted ham just before serving. A perfect recipe for the winter holidays that is easy enough to for any home chef to prepare, and is sure to impress your guests!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 Cook's® brand Bone-in Spiral Sliced Ham, Butt or Shank Portion Ham, or Half Ham
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Prepare and heat ham according to package directions.
Meanwhile, to prepare glaze, combine all ingredients in saucepan and heat gently.
Brush a portion of glaze over your favorite Cook's ham 30 minutes before meat is done. Heat ham uncovered for final 30 minutes. Reheat remaining glaze. Remove glazed ham from oven. Spoon remaining glaze over ham just before serving.