Spiced Pumpkin Dip is the perfect appetizer to serve for any fall or winter gathering and it is so easy to make! The warmth of pumpkin pie spice and the citrus flavor from orange extract go great with pumpkin.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Orange Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- gingersnap cookies
Blend cream cheese and confectioners sugar until smooth in a food processor. Remove cover, add pumpkin and remaining ingredients. Blend thoroughly.
Chill 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Serve with Gingersnap cookies.
May substitute Red Delicious apples or pears, cored and cut into 1/2-inch slices, leaving skin on for color. Toss fruit with a little lemon juice mixed with water to prevent browning.